Sunday, January 18, 2009
12:00pm - 4:00pm
The Paper Garden
377 S. Union Street
Cost: $30 per person. Reserve now 585- 352- 5899
Prima Marketing Inc.'s Acrylic Build-A-Book mini albums are a huge hit at The Paper Garden. It's a fabulous time as Prima-endorsed teacher, Julie Ann Shahin, takes you through the steps to create a customized mini-album with the most beautiful products on earth. It's a literal explosion of colors, and textures too. Did we mention all the Prima flowers too? As a bonus, we will make a greeting card from the left-over supplies!
Bring a basic tool kit to class along with clear adhesive such as Fabri-Tac Glue or Helmar Fabric Glue, and a paper distresser such as the one by Heidi Swapp.
Julie Ann's class includes:
* All supplies needed to complete the acrylic mini album including papers, ribbons, rub-ons, chipboard embellishments and flowers
* Bonus greeting card make-n-take
* 4 hour class that allows plenty of time for experimentation of techniques
* A step-by-step guide for the project so you can re-create more for gifts
* A complete supply list
* Email access to Julie Ann
Reserve your seat now!